Re: FORALL Statement

From: Norris <johnnie_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 15 Sep 1999 09:15:55 GMT

Can you give me the exact URL? My program is something like this:

DECLARE
TYPE NumList IS VARRAY(20) OF NUMBER;
depts NumList := NumList(10, 30, 70, ...); -- department numbers BEGIN
FOR i IN depts.FIRST..depts.LAST LOOP
  DELETE FROM emp WHERE deptno = depts(i); END LOOP;

--

http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent/programming/winsock/ Received on Wed Sep 15 1999 - 04:15:55 CDT