How do I change the owner of an table?

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:34:29 -0800

One of our developers has left and I want to delete them but they own lots of the tables & procedures we use. How do I change this? --
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.

So far, the universe is winning."

Rick Cook, mission manager,
NASA Mars Pathfinder project. Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 16:34:29 CDT