Re: Creating a WebDB Site

From: Alan Hancock <alanh_at_zoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:23:05 +0100

Mark,

It worked !!!! You are a star.

I was connecting to my website as the WEBDB_public oracle user, because that's the default I got by connecting to the "http:[myhost]/WebDB/~" site, and it had got me everywhere i wanted to go, thus far (!).

I tried connecting instead to the "http:[myhost]/WebDBs/" url, because i'd configured the Database Access Descriptor for that (at "http:[myhost]/WebDB/admin_/gateway.htm/ ") to log in to oracle as oracle-user 'webdb', and that did the trick.

Thankyou for your help Mark. Please select your preferred Spice girl, and i'll despatch her to denmark straight away.

Regards

alan