Re: WebDB - Can I repopulate tables?

From: M. Oberly <mao_at_dde.dk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:29:17 +0200

Hello,

I had this problem when ujpgrading fron the Beta to v2.0. After that I always kept an up to date export of each object that I created (Forms, Reports, etc.) so that I could restore them if necessary. I upgraded from v2.0 to 2.1 by using the Migration Procedure that came with the 2.1 download, so no restore was necessary.

Regards,
Mark
mao_at_dde.dk