Make query from URL directly?

From: oliver <oliver_at_agyinc.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 11:36:48 +0100

Hi,

We have Oracle siting on Sun. I am try to send certain query by using URL. (i.e. some time I have to write particular SQL and send query results for certain people. It will be nice if I can sent them URL which code in all the SQL, so people can click the URL and get want they want.) I just try WebDB and can not find the way to do that. Is there any tool or any way I can send my SQL query through the URL directly (without cgi if possible?)?. Any suggestion is appreciated!

--
Oliver Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 05:36:48 CDT