Re: RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 09 Sep 1999 10:24:13 -0400

In Oracle8, a random number generator is in the standard distribution so you don't have to write one. Just load the dbmsrand.sql package.

                                  Rick

--

                                        Rick Wessman
                                        Security and Directory Technologies

       The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
             necessarily represent those of  Oracle Corporation.