Problem passing record ID from Forms 6 to Reports 6

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 10:49:11 -0800

We're using a Forms 6 app to select a record which we'd like to pass to Reports 6 to generate the report. We've got it working by passing the record ID in a parameter list, but Reports 6 always pops up a parameter screen. We'd like to bypass this because the user has already verified the record in the Forms app.

Is there a way to pass the record ID without bringing up the parameter form? Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 13:49:11 CDT