Enterprise Manager in WebBrowser

From: Gerald Anleitner <ga_at_phil.uni-passau.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:33:12 +0200

Hi!
Is there a possibility to run the Enterprise Manager of Oracle in a non-Windows web browser? The necessary plug-in is only available for Windows, so how can I run the web-enabled EM in a browser without the plug-in?
Can I use the Sun Java Plug-in instead? Thanks for any hints & Bye,
Gerald Received on Wed Sep 01 1999 - 08:33:12 CDT