Re: PO8 & OO4O21 GetFieldIndex now fails

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_superstream.net>
Date: 1998/05/28

Mark,
On behalf of a client on support contract, I called Oracle in early May to request info on the ASP-compatible version of Obects for OLE, and we were given a blind FTP address to download version 2.23 -- perhaps these problems are addressed in 2.2x? (The client is still on 7.3x.) It is my understanding, based on that phone call with Oracle tech support, that OO4O 2.2x is not freely available for download anywhere, though I could be mistaken about that, or that situation could have changed in the interim. Tim Romano