Error messages from "lsnrctl start"

From: Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_ribm00.rhic.bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:06:06 -0400

We moved our Oracle 7.3.2 from one AIX host (4.1.4) to another host (4.1.5). We ran "rootpre.sh" to
install the kernel extensions required by ORACLE Server relinking, setup Asynch I/O,etc.

Then we ran "dbstart", it started properly.

Then we ran "lsnrctl start" to start the LISTENER, we got the following error messgaes:

Message 1070 not found;
No message file for product=NETWORK
facility=TNS
TNS-12545:
Message 12545 not found
No message file for product=NETWORK
Facility=TNS
TNS-12560
Message 12560 not found
No message file for product=NETWORK
facility=TNS
TNS-00515
Message 515 not found
No message file for product=NETWORK
facility=TNS

IBM/AIX RISC System/6000 Error: 2: No such file or directory

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Grace Tsai
Brookhaven National Laboratory Received on Wed May 20 1998 - 13:06:06 CDT