Re: Import/Export problem

From: Pavel Polcar <pavel.polcar_at_berit.cz>
Date: 1998/05/13

Hi Yacov,
you don't have to edit the dmp file. Just create the tablespaces manually on the destination
system with the locations of data files and storage parameters you want. Then run the import with IGNORE=y. You
will get some error messages saying that the tablespaces already exist,but they will be
ignored.
Hth,

--
Pavel Polcar

Yacov Wolfowicz <yacovw_at_ecitele.com> wrote in article
<35581A40.C8C844F_at_ecitele.com>...