Re: Reducing idle time in Apex

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:52:50 +0700

When logged on as a developer (log on to the workspace itself, not just the application directly) you will see the developer toolbar at the bottom of the screen. From there you can enable debug mode, load the page, and then view the debug output. It will show you a detailed breakdown of where the time is being spent.