Re: RE: Re: Convert sql monitor output to a single HTML file

From: Franck Pachot <franck_at_pachot.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:49:34 +0100

Hi,
Here is the script I used to decode base64 zlib before knowing that: search for decode-sqlmon.zip
<http://blog.dbi-services.com/images/easyblog_images/139/decode-sqlmon.zip>  in
https://blog.dbi-services.com/oracle-sql-monitoring-reports-in-flash-html-text Thanks a lot Mathias, that's amazing. Now I'll control-click everywhere to find some more gems ;)
Regards,
Franck.