opening in chicago

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 15:16:03 -0500

We don't see many job postings on this list and i like that in general. I hope I won't upset the balance if I mention one.

Maybe it helps that I'm not a recruiter :) Anyway my team in Chicago has an opening for a senior/principal level oracle database engineer. I think the team is a great group of people to work with (slightly biased <g>). Also the position really is fairly high level and comes with some really interesting and fun responsibilities in my opinion.

Unfortunately it's not a remote position; it's on the north side of Chicago. If you have any contacts who might be interested, please pass along the posting. I'm really hoping that we can fill the position with someone who's very knowledgeable and is also a good fit for the team. It'll likely get filled very quickly so anyone who's interested should get an application in quickly.

https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=15001HQ1&lang=en#.VmHA8NBPPeM.twitter

Any twitter users - if you're up for re-tweeting me to help get the word out, I'd be appreciative.

https://twitter.com/jer_s/status/672820242322599936

Thanks!

-Jeremy

--