Re: securefiles licensing

From: Kevin Jernigan <kevin.jernigan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:58:24 -0800

Any database feature that doesn't appear in the licensing doc is available in all editions; if we were to list each and every database feature, most of which are available in all database editions, it would be a very very long book ;-)

So, because SecureFiles is available in all editions, it doesn't appear in the licensing guide...

-KJ

--
Kevin Jernigan
Senior Director Product Management