Re: Protecting production from "us"

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:50:54 -0600

I use the simple approach of Production putty screens being red. All other non-production putty sessions are the standard black. This seems to have worked for me so far but obviously won't prevent a command from being executed against production.

Whenever I have a Production putty screen open and someone comes by my desk I get the "Oh my that's bright" That's the point for me I want it to be noticeable, different from the others and usually I'm not in Production too long to cause eye strain. :)

Alfredo