RE: 10gR2 Many Empty *lfs.trc Files in UDump

From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:32:16 +0000

Jack,

Do you have OSW running on this server? I'm wondering if somehow capturing a few of the processes generating the *.lfs.trc files with "ps" would help identify what the process is and why it's doing it.

DAVID HERRING
DBA
Acxiom Corporation

EML   dave.herring_at_acxiom.com
TEL    630.944.4762
MBL   630.430.5988

1501 Opus Pl, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA WWW.ACXIOM.COM