Re: udev VS oracleasm disk aliasing - preferences?

From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 18:02:52 +0200

I too see ASMlib as an additional layer which adds little to the overall result. One thing which hasn't been mentioned about ASMlib: if you get issues with ASMlib itself, you are pretty much alone. Frits Hoogland

http://fritshoogland.wordpress.com
mailto:frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com
cell: +31 6 53569942

Op 6 jul. 2012 om 17:34 heeft Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: