Re: exadata? is anyone using it?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:27:33 +0000

Actually I think the pricing is surprisingly reasonable so long as
  1. you have some large boxes (like medium to large enterprise large) already licensed for Oracle and
  2. you wish to consolidate.

The thing that is missing from that price list is the database license cost which would be somewhat eye-watering for a new project.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA