Re: Stress test

From: Fergal Taheny <ftaheny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:05:57 +0000

I found benchmark factory very good. You can do 20 simultaneous connections in the free version.

On 14 March 2010 00:58, kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Maybe we had an older version because we couldn't test too much with it.
>
> We could test our web stuff but not forms, reports, etc.

Fergal Taheny
Pentec IT Limited
19 Allendale Terrace, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
+353 (0) 87 9823137
ftaheny_at_gmail.com

If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately.  It
is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or accidentally
corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the communication is by
email, Pentec IT does not accept any responsibility for any breach of
confidence which may arise through the use of this medium.  Pentec IT
Limited is Registered in Ireland: No 443280 with a registered office at 19
Allendale Terrace, Clonsilla, Dublin 15. Company Directors: Fergal Taheny,
Caitriona Ni Riain.