RE: Auditing query

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:11:53 -0500

Thanks. Maybe I am expecting the wrong thing or there is no way to query it or I have something set up wrong. I was trying to find something that would show each users name individually listed and that create session has been set for them. This comes back in my databases exactly as it does here without any names explicitly listed and just says "create session".

Subject: RE: Auditing query
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:54:49 -0500
From: Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com
To: cemail_219_at_hotmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org

select * from dba_stmt_audit_opts
union
select * from dba_priv_audit_opts

Should return:

USER_NAME                      PROXY_NAME

AUDIT_OPTION SUCCESS FAILURE
---------------------------------------- ---------- ----------
CREATE SESSION NOT SET BY ACCESS

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of J. Dex Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:27 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Auditing query

For an auditor, I am in a rush to show that auditing of create session has been set up for every user in the database. What is the best query to do this without showing too much other information? There are quite a few tables relating to auditing in 10g.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Feb 24 2010 - 09:11:53 CST

Original text of this message