Re: MOS Blog

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:28:48 -0700

Unfortunately, the blog has gone silent just after he posted a somewhat helpful entry about what to do if MOS appears to be having problems. I was actually looking forward to his continuing to blog along those lines...someone from Oracle was actually responding to their customer issues.

As much as he stuck his foot in his mouth...he had recently taken some time to remove it and start walking along the customer path.

--
Daniel Fink

OptimalDBA    http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog   http://optimaldba.blogspot.com