RE: RE:MOS down again

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:52:55 +0000

Yep, I cannot get in this morning either. It just reports an error has occurred and to try later.

My favorite pet peeeve is when I conduct searches on the Enter Community page (page the community tab takes you to from which you can then press a button to actualy go the community pages) is that when the responses apprear that on a fairly high percentage times the welcome message will appear overlaying the responses. Then I have to change to another tab and repeat the search to be able to see the responses.