Re: Monitoring server

From: Aaron Leonard <aachleon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:49:42 -0600

We're in the process of implementing multiple OMS's to assist with that problem. As we phase out of our homegrown monitoring and rely more on Grid Control, we want to make sure we're getting our alerts. As the OMS piece of grid control has been the most consistent point of failure for us, we expect multiple OMS's to solve most issues regarding our monitoring outages.