Re: cache buffer chains/where in code

From: <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_seb.lt>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:16:13 +0200

hehe, I concur.
And by the same chance are there many connects and specially disconnects going on in a short time?

             Greg Rahn
             <greg_at_structuredd
             ata.org>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  Christo Kutrovsky
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f         <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com>
             reelists.org                                               cc
                                       Martin Berger
                                       <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>, Tanel
             2009.12.11 01:24          Poder <tanel_at_poderc.com>, oracle-l
                                       <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: cache buffer chains/where in
             greg_at_structuredda         code
                  ta.org

By chance is this using UFS file system and not using directio (forcedirectio)?

--
Regards,
Greg Rahn