Re: vmstat -s "boot time" Redhat Linux

From: Ethan Post <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:21:48 -0600

OK, I get you now, I was thinking like uptime. I will have to check the uptime to see if it every changes, I will add some logging. We do have the clock thing figured out, that was an issue but no longer. The value definitely changed last night after a couple of days staying the same. I will have to check to see if it moved.