Re: Grid Control and Standard Edition

From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:44:51 -0500

No special licensing required. Keep in mind though that in Grid Control you will need to turn off the management packs for your SE databases, as Oracle won't sell them to you. This could hinder your monitoring somewhat, depending on which management pack features you are used to taking advantage of (if any).

--
Jason Heinrich