Re: How do you conduct technical interviews ?

From: Pedro Espinoza <raindoctor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:47:50 -0700

It is kinda hard to get candidates who have networking, sysadmin, db skills. There is no one to blame for such state of affairs except for the industry. Nowadays, employing a person is like buying a commodity, so that companies can easily replace(buy) commodities (an oracle dba with another; a db2 dba with another; solaris admin with another solaris admin).