RE: Oracle Raising its prices

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:52:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

Well rising inflation on oil has a spiralling effect on other areas as oracle has to reimburse its employees higher gas allowances and need to recover that from (wish they had recovered this from oil rich customers ) oracle customers :-)

With rising inflation oracle has to increase the wages of its employees and need to recover that from its customers :-)

regards
Hrishy

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.