Re: Grid Control communication to target in DMZ through SSH tunnel

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:36:31 +0300

We are currently having exactly the same problems. Our security guys said that we have two options: 1) Configure the grid so all communications are opened from the grid, no connecting from the server side.
2) Use proxy.

We asked an expert to solve this for us. I will tell you when we have an answer.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel