Re: URGENT RECOVERY

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_ora-600.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:36:24 -0700

Paula,

There are ways to overcome this type of stuck recovery. Indeed, if the problem is the datafile, one way would be to offline drop that datafile prior to applying logs. If the problem is the redo, there are other means. It matters what version of Oracle you are running, so please post that information. Also please post full errors, including arguments and stack from ORA-600, and a log of your recovery session.

Thanks,

Jeremiah Wilton
ORA-600 Consulting
http://www.ora-600.net