Re: Can i have a dataguard setup between Suse 9 and redhat 5

From: Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:13:09 -0600

Questions like this are always best addressed to Oracle Support.

Since you are actually using the same platform in either case, I am sure that you will be told that this is a supported thing to do. But it would not be a bad idea to ask anyway, just to be sure. In the (unlikely) event that Oracle Support declares this to be "unsupported", it would be much better to know that now, rather that learn when you open your first Sev-1 CR.

--
Cheers,
-- Mark Brinsmead