Re: Linking Oracle Apps accounts to employee

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:58:18 -0700

Jared,

The table in question is PER_PEOPLE_F in the HR schema that links to the FND_USER table in the APPLSYS schema (column names will be obvious). However, I would suggest that any programmatic linkage be done with Oracle Support's blessings - the interactions between the schemas, workflows, etc. are quite complex.

To be able to post to OAUGDBA-Net (after joining up of course), please switch your Gmail to use plain text as that Listserv will reject everything else. (Gmail defaults to Rich formatting).

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc