Grid Control not working?

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:41:08 -0400

I inherited an AIX server that has Grid Control on it. I am not sure if it was ever truly working. Is there something else I need to stop/restart to get these things operational? First I ran opmnctl startall. Then I ran opmnctl status -l. It shows:

DSA = Down
HTTP_Server = Stop
LogLoader = Down
Dcm-daemon = Down
OC4J (OC4J_EMPROV) = sTOP
OC4J (OC4J_EM) = Stop

In fact, the only things that seem to be "Alive" are OC4J Home, WebCache and WebCache Admin.

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it now. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033