Re: Can we revoke select priv from all_users tables??

From: Rumpi Gravenstein <rgravens_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:30:42 -0400

<snip> Is there a way to REVOKE the select priv from the all_ tables for a user?
 </snip>

One thought ... you could set up user specific synonyms that point to fake tables that hide the public synonyms .

Granted that's not a great solution as with a little work a user can still get to the underlying public views, but it does add a barrier between a user and whatever tables you want to cloak.

--
Rumpi Gravenstein