RE: Slightly off topic - Anyone else notice spam increases when posting here?

From: Randy Johnson <randyjo_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:14:11 -0500

 Now that you mention it I've been getting a lot more spam since I started posting here. Especially some unusual ones recently that have pdf attachments. All seem to be stock tips. Ha. Like I'd go out and buy stock because some lowlife spammed me a recommendation. Who could be that stupid and still breathing.

        -Randy