RE: What was the WORST session at IOUG/Collaborate or OOW you have ever seen

From: Adams, Matthew \(GE Indust, ConsInd\) <MATT.ADAMS_at_GE.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:52:06 -0400

I should have stated in my earlier reply that the feature did, in fact, work. Many others were already using it. I think it might have been the first version of standby databases. The presenter just didn't put in the time and effort to understand how to get it to work. The general consensus of those of us walking out was that he just wanted the free conference registration, without having to put in the effort.

Matt Adams - GE Consumer and Industrial
Database Administration
It will make sense as soon as you stop thinking logically and start thinking oracle-ly. - Jim Droppa