Re: the IN club: Oracle "unpublished" information

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:28:38 -0500

  1. I have read JL's CBO bible quite a bit, some chapters many times (ie, Chapters 7 and 10). And I am very eager for parts 2 and 3. *grin* My questions are geared towards "what were they thinking". Jonathan (et al) does a great job in reverse-engineering and "fishy" for details inside the black box by making good guesses and using the scientific method.

Thanks, Nigel. I am hoping to meet some of these people.

--
Charles Schultz