install Oracle 10g using response file

From: Murtuja Khokhar <murtuja_oracle_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 06:06:55 -0800 (PST)

Sir,

I am trying to install Oracle 10g using response file.I have edited se.rsp file as per requirement.

  I am using Oracle 10g Standard Edition on Solaris 10 ( 64 bit)

I am getting bellow error.Please suggest me solution.

  SEVERE: The specified staging area is not supported by the current OUI. To install from a shiphome containing products.jar, please use OUI 2.3.x (or previous)

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast  with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Mar 08 2007 - 08:06:55 CST