RE: CIO on AIX

From: Louis BROUILLETTE <Louis.Brouillette_at_uqtr.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:03:14 -0500

I am running 10.2.0.2 on AIX 5.2 and, by mistake, we had the datafiles filesystem mounted with CIO. Not only is it not required but exp would crash until we mounted the datafile filesystem without CIO.

At 12:11 2007-02-20, Allen, Brandon wrote:
>I am running 10.2.0.2 on AIX 5.3 and we do not have the datafile
>filesystem mounted with the cio option since it is not required with 10g
>(I believe it *is* required for 9i), but we do have
>filesystemio_options=setall as you can see below:

Louis Brouillette
Analyste en informatique (DBA)
Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres
Tel: (819) 376-5011 ext. 2435