RE: OS spawns multiple PIDs for one listener process

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:39:47 -0700

LD_ASSUME_KERNEL is an install-time only concern...hvaing said that, the difference between NPTL and non-NPTL performance wise with respect to what the listener does for a living would likely measure in the noise range... no biggie...

So, Werner isn't wrong about his install tip...

Unless memory fails me (could very well be), I blogged about this kevinclosson.wordpress.com