Cloning database structure

From: Prabhu, Krishnaswamy <prabhu_adam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:57:43 +0000

Hi List,

Our dataware house development database has been corrupted and we are in the process of creating a one with the same structure and not data due to the space constratint. Our old database size is 850 gig and we have space for new one is only 400 gig. We thought of importing less data later. Now our full import is getting failed due to the space issue, the objects are defined with large storage clauses and the tablespaces are created on new one with less space hence the import is getting failed.

Is there any way to import the object with the default storage clause or any other methed we can do for this. We can't clone db due to the space issue.

your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Prabhu