RE: 64-Bit Oracle on Windows 2003

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:47:41 -0400

I find your testimonial to be quite helpful even though it's not a Windows box. This is what I was looking for. I have received a little bit more direction as to what information is being sought and we have settled on "case study." I've gone back to Oracle for help on that one. I was pretty happy to forward yours and others comments to our team and was going to suggest you contact IBM for a commission if we manage to get the sale through.