Re: SQL*Net message to|from client

From: Steve Perry <sperry_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:59:35 -0500

Julian Dyke has a presentation logicalio.ppt. there's a slide that shows the different ways to set the prefetch that Christian mentions.

Row Prefetching

Applies to

OCI		OCI_ATTR_PREFETCH_ROWS
Pro*C		Host Array
JDBC		setRowPrefetch ()
PL/SQL		BULK COLLECT
SQL*Plus	SET ARRAYSIZE

OCI default prefetch value is 1 (returns 2 rows per fetch)