Re: RAC in NAS

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:22:58 +0300

That's explains everything... some time ago, you have mentioned that you are writing a storage book... from time to time, I was trying to find your book on amazon, with no luck... now I know why I was not able to find it :)

I don't know exactly what have happened with Howard Roger's Oracle Wiki, but I gues it is still good idea to publish something, and allow "community" to modify content with all new stuff and corrections. Maybe you can consider publishing your book as a WikiBook (en.wikibooks.com).

--
Best regards,
  Edgar Chupit