Re: Insufficient privileges to create sequence with DBA role?

From: Michael Ray <topshot.rhit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:49:59 -0400

Niall Litchfield wrote:
> obvious first comment
>
> you'd see this if you were issuing the statement in PL/SQL rather than
> in sqlplus.

I've seen that before (indeed all I found when researching dealt with the execute immediate command) but this was a normal "create sequence" command in SQL*Plus. I logged in as my user (with sysdba role also) rather than schema owner and it worked so that was good enough for me.

--

Sincerely,
Michael Ray