Re: [Q] download ORACLE software??

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:54:05 -0700 (PDT)

dont think there much of a difference except eldelivery is for licensed customer vs otn is for everyone.   oracle works on the honor system (and audits )in terms of features so anything you download should have all the features now it sall depends on what features are missing and what version of oracle are you using and with that said enterpise and standard version of oracle have a different feature set too.

dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
  there have two place I can download ORACLE software:

otn.oracle.com
edelivery.oracle.com

What is difference from those two site?

Our consult say download software have lots functions missing. He suggest us get CD from ORACLE. Is it true?

Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Apr 28 2006 - 13:54:05 CDT