Re: CBO Days

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:14:21 -0400

On 04/24/2006 11:48:47 AM, Christian Antognini wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I allow myself doing a bit of advertising for an event that I'm organizing in Zürich, Switzerland. If this is a nuisance for somebody, my apologies! I do that because it's a particular event. IMHO this is a unique occasion to meet in one place, at one time, 4 persons speaking over two days about the CBO. These persons are:
> - Jonathan Lewis
> - Mohamed Zait
> - Wolfgang Breitling
> - me

I'd be honored to come if that was in NYC. Unfortunately, I broke my leg in December which means that I'm in no shape for mountain hiking. That must be left to von Trapp family. I have one little but well illustrated information booklet about Switzerland, written by Goscinny and Uderzo, rather famous French authors. They also have rather accurate booklet about England. If their depiction of Switzerland is accurate, I'm dying to see Zurich. I wish you all the best.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com