Re: Function-based index on DML-active tables

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:16:18 +0200

Check out: http://www.active-base.com/
They have a product, active-knowledge, that let you catch the sql between the server and the database and change it. Probably overkill in your case but can help a lot in changing canned application code to more efficient sql.

Just say that Yechiel Adar sent you. :-)

Just kidding, I am not involved with the company.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel