Dell EMC loss of metadata

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:10:26 -0400

If there is anyone here that has dealt with Dell Storage Support with respect to attempting to restore the metadata (provisioning, LUNs) on a Clarion unit, please contact me. If you know of someone on the inside that is good - I'd really appreciate it.

A client site that is dealing with them is attempting to escalate an issue and they weren't too happy with being told 10-15 days for an install person to arrive on a downed system.

thanks much.

Paul